Addons to the solar castle


Life is a development. I wanted more.

Here was the old part of the house, which was already 6 months old.


White would be the new part of the house.







Same logic, only me will be the construction worker. 

So, here it is in a real world, loaded on a trailer. And it is october and water is high in some places.


End of day one. Trusses are up and there is a roof.


Day two. Lets get things warm.


Day three. This is the same corner from the inside.


View from the same spot inside in summer.

 Here it is, all finished a week later.

As there is a lot of wind, then a windmill had to be built. Its wings move with the wind and there is a small light inside it.



 Now its time to rest for a while.

But not for too long. I had an idea of outdoor kitchen and a sauna. I started everything somewhere in April 2018 and finished it by May. Here is one part of it on the trailer. Of course this trailer carried too many piles of wood, cement and stones...

This is day one with the kitchen.

On day 2 the chimney was up.


Spring was wet, so my main road became a disaster.

After some time the kitchen looked like this.



And I looked like this.



Its a wild feeling to cook in the wild forest.

 Just some horses a kilometer away.

And I needed a sauna. As I had a meadow and I had a vision of a sauna with a huge window in the front, three meters high and two meters wide. Here is view from inside the sauna.


Sauna is almost ready.

The stove was a used one, but it had awesome power. The small stones came from the sea. And for the bench I cut down a huge old tree.




As the road was in bad condition, I ordered a tractor to dig a hole, and all the sand it found, it carried it on the road. The mud was removed of course from the road to get a steady road.

So the pond appeared.

Well, the road took away some wilderness...

The tractor made a whole for the bonfire also. I put some limestones inside. This is the view from the outdoor kitchen.


During June evenings the sky was full of mosquitos. Strange, as it was only a kilometer from the sea with a lot of moving air, but there were also swamp areas.

Anyway, it was time to enjoy the summer.














Winter was as nice as summer.



Thanks, it's great to live on this planet.







Comments

Popular Posts